Malila

Malila

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Hen Wilma Traore Laid an Egg

I bought a chicken about two weeks ago, because in my town eggs are more expensive compared to other towns, because all the eggs sold are brought in from other towns. I wanted to have local eggs and encourage others to do the same. Unfortunately my new hen has only laid one egg. There are a lot of other chickens in my concession that roam around looking for food, I feed mine three times a day, but she's battling with the others to get the food and I do not think it is enough. Very soon I am going to build a chicken coop dreamhouse, 2nd floor for roosting, sleeping, and egg laying; bottom floor caged off for a private dining room so she doesn't have to compete with the ladies to get her fair share.
Wilma Traore (not her best angle)

No comments:

Post a Comment